- My son, Otis Baron, is a cabinet and furniture designer/builder in Portland, Maine. If you are up in that area and are looking for some custom cabinets or furniture, here's his web site: OCBDesign.com
- Swanson Boat Co. - the owner is Rodger Swanson. He's a great guy, has been making marine
tallow for a long time. Tallow is used for lubricating oar leathers, very traditional stuff. I just got some, it works very well.
- Wellfleet Chamber of Commerce - Wellfleet, Cape Cod
- We're Listed On The Barnstable County MA Business List
- Robb White - One of the most original thinkers in small boat building, and a darn good writer.
- Shaw & Tenney - Makers of traditionally handcrafted wooden oars and paddles
- MAS Epoxies - The most advanced, high performance, user friendly epoxy
- BoatMA.com - Tide Charts
- Howard Payson's Web Site - Source of plans for the 12' Lobsterman's Skiff (he calls it the 12' Fisherman's Skiff)
- Dave Carnell's Web Site - The guy who drew the plans for the Simmons Sea Skiffs and donated them to the Cape Fear Museum
- Cape Fear Museum - Source for SSS plans
- Simmons Sea Skiffs - The Official Website
- Bass Pond - A website for warmwater flyfishers
- Tracy O'Brien Marine Design - A Virtual Portfolio of Designs
- Fly Fish Salt Waters.Com
- By-The-Sea - The On-line Boating Magazine
- Jerry Mathieu Custom Skiffs - Chog Boats
The Mother of all Dories. Here is a 17' Grand Banks Dory,
recently purchased by Mike Orbe from the
Dory Shop, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
Photo by Barry Donahue, Cape Cod Voice.
Old Wharf Dory Company
170 Old Chequessett Neck Road
Wellfleet, MA 02667
Custom-built Boats | Wide Guide Skiff | Lumber Yard Skiff | Billingsgate Bass Boat
Simmons Sea Skiff | Old Wharf Dory | Composite Hull | Purchase Boat Plans
About Old Wharf Dory | Recent Projects | Skiff Scrapbook | Customer Comments
Boats For Sale | Links | Contact Us | Cape Cod Rainbow | Home